My Followers!

Friday, March 3, 2023

Long Time No See...

 Hi everyone! Long time no see, it's been almost 2 years but I'm still around and crafting just not scrapbooking or entering challenges! My husband and I started our own business so I work with him now on the road so I'm not home much anymore! Anyway I got a cool Glowforge machine a while back and have been making some cool things with it! Here are a few pics of the machine in action and some stuff I've made! Also I still have an Etsy shop and now a Shopify as well if you're interested in anything!
@angies_variety_store Making lots of new things! 😁#ChevyEVSongContest #womenownedbusiness #etsyshop #handmadeshop #newitems #shopify #tiktoksmallbusiness #tiktokbusiness #angiesvarietystore #fyp ♬ original sound - www.angiesvarietystore.com
@angies_variety_store Lots of new items added to my shops! Stop by and check them out! Links in my bio! #CapCut #newitems #etsyshop #shopify #shopsmall #handmadeitems #shopsmallbusiness #angiesvarietystore #fyp ♬ original sound - www.angiesvarietystore.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your wonderful comments they are all greatly appreciated!!
Angie-Owner