My Followers!

Monday, July 5, 2021

First & Only Challenges For The Month... :(

 Hi all! I'm back this month with 2 cards for several challenges! Unfortunately these will probably be my only challenges this month as I will be going on the road to work with my husband so I won't be home to craft much! 😭 Although I'm excited about that I'm a little sad too...LOL Also hope everyone had a fun and safe 4th of July! Anyway here is the first card. It's a Sweet 16 birthday card using my own crown on a pillow digital stamp.
I'm entering this one into the following challenges:
 
 


The next card is a thank you card. The image is from Pattie's Creations.
I'm entering this one into the following challenges:
 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. What a lovely sweet 16 card! I hope you feel inspired on your road trip to come back and create a lot more wonderful creations. Thank you for participating in our challenge and see you again soon. Have fun, Kinjal DT - Crafter's cafe challenge blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. I love square cards and don't make them enough. I'm sure the birthday girl will lvoe it!
    Thanks for joining the challenge at Love To Scrap Challenge Blog. Dorlene DT LTSCB

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful sweet 16th card. Xx
    Thank-you for joining us at the Crafts Galore
    Encore
    Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards Angie.
    Thanks so much for joining us for our Love to Craft Challenge for July 2021.
    We hope to see you again soon,
    Lou DT xo
    JemLou Productions

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your wonderful comments they are all greatly appreciated!!
Angie-Owner